Yea, I've been tagged!!
Mason's birthday
Halloween
Colin's birthday
Primary program
Our anniversay
Thanksgiving
My parents coming for a visit
Christmas
8 Things on my wish list:
Lamps for my living room
For my boy's bedroom to be finished
For the election to be over
For the recession to be over
Hardwood floor in my dinning room and office
A dresser for the guest bedroom
For my children to always be happy
One morning to sleep in



2 comments:
What a cute blog! I might have to start one since I am now the only member of our family who doesn't blog. Wait... I don't think Matt and Trisha do yet, so I am still off the hook. The picture of Olivia is really cute.
Summer
WHAT!?! When did you start a blog? I thought you were against this? LOL I will have to add you to my list for sure. Your kids look like they are getting so big. They are darling!! Maybe one of these days I will run into you at Wal-Mart again! Glad to see things look good...talk to you soon...Alli
Post a Comment