Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Olivia


These pictures are so funny to me. I laugh everytime I see them. I was in the office, (probably blogging) and she must have wanted my attention. She closed the door and started doing this. I started laughing and of course that made her do it more. You can see the nose goo streaks down the glass.
It's funny how your children really do try to mimick you. I must lick my fingers to turn pages when I read because I found her reading to herself and licking her own fingers to turn the pages.

Over the weekend some of our nieces and nephews came down to visit and one of the little girls had some play make up. They gave Liva a make over. Doesn't she look pretty???

7 comments:

Drake Family said...

OK Olivia is so stinkin' cute! Love all the pics. Are they so much fun?!? So are you planning on running the Spectrum 10k again this year??

Melanie and Curtis said...

LOL! Thanks Olivia for that. Aren't those moments the ones that make being a mom just the best! I love it when they entertain and how cute that she licks her finger..such a grown up gesture. I just want to squeeze her she's so cute!

Robert Richey said...

Those are too funny! I especially love the "licking finger" one...Kids catch on to so much!

Lorin and Angie said...

How funny... it's so fun to be able to capture all the funny moments! Cute, as always!

Elder Esplin said...

What a little nut! These pictures make me laugh. It's times like these that make you apprieciate all the little things kids do. Give her hugs for me.

Hippie said...

I love these pics I was crackin up, Mimi is missin out on everything fun!

Delene said...

That is awesome!! She'll keep you on your toes.

I sent the package, take pictures for me.