Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

Mason has been begging for a Count Duku lightsaber for months, so he was thrilled when the Easter Bunny brought him one.
Colin got Lego's and a chicken that walks around as he put it "pooping eggs."He thought it was hilarious.
Olivia loves animals, so she got a Fur Real pet dog that she named Sissa.
Olivia refused to put down her baby for any pictures, so this is the best I could get of her cute little Easter dress.

6 comments:

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Looks like you had a good Easter Bunny come to your house. For Travis's 30th birthday I'm making a book for him of memories so I was wondering if Derrick had a memory or a story of Travis that he would share. If he does could you e-mail it to me at ntl.nelson @gmail.com. I will need it by May 4th. Thanks.

Nate and Sum said...

I want a copy of the picture of Addie and Olivia. Super cute! I love the Easter picture of your kids.

Melanie and Curtis said...

I think it's so cute how attached to babies Olivia is. She will be one fabulous mom!

Brooke said...

They looked SOO cute!!

Lorin and Angie said...

Happy Everyday to you!! Your kids have the brightest smiles! They got them from mom and dad! As always...super cute!

The Mursets said...

Hey guys. I found your site from Josie Robison's site.

Check ours out at themursets.blogspot.com.

Tyler

Congrats on the CPA exam.