Last night we went to the fairgrounds to watch the Monster Truck Show. We also saw the "tough trucks"(regular cars like a Ford Explorer and a Sizuki Sidekick) and dirt bikes go off jumps. The big trucks were all pretty cool! This one is "Half Pint"
These guys did some pretty sweet tricks, but the "mom" in me kept feeling nervous for them.
The "Unamed and Untamed".



3 comments:
Andrea, you have the most adorable kids. Seriously, they are so dang cute. Looks like you had fun at the monster truck event. I was bummed we missed out so I'm glad somebody blogged about it so I could see how fun it would have been. Sorry we missed your message asking Jayden to help in primary. We were out of town.
Looks like a fun night out! I love the picture of Mason with his monster truck. I get too antsy watching those kind of things. I keep waiting for someone to get seriously hurt! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Wish we could have gone...Jaxon would have LOVED it! Livy is so funny! I love her *wink*
Post a Comment