For about a year, Mason kept getting really sick with these weird fevers that would last sometimes 9 days off and on. We finally took him to a specialist and they recommended he have his tonsils taken out. This is the only picture that turned out okay. For good reasons, he wasn't in the mood to be photographed before the surgery. He was a little nervous, but did soo well. He only allowed me to take this one because he was still pretty groggy. It's been three weeks since and he's recovered perfectly. Now, hopefully he will not be sick nearly as often and no more crazy, make Mommy nervous fevers.
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
5 days ago



8 comments:
Poor, sweet little guy! Hope he feels better soon.
What a little trooper! I didn't even know he had surgery...I'm so glad it went well and he's feeling better. It's so hard to see your little ones go through tough things. You're a great mom.
He did soo good!! I just about forgot he even got them out!
Oh sad. Poor little guy. Glad he is doing well!
Hey Mas! We hope you are feel better. YOu are sooo tough! We love you.
Ok so I totally forgot he was getting them out you never even mentioned it once when I talked to you, boy you are getting a spanking next time I see you...LOL
Poor little Mason...but he did so good! What a trooper!
Oh, sad- I had no idea. I hope it helps. Those high fevers really are scary and for 9 days at a time, yikes! You'll have to let me know if it helps or not. It was fun to chat with you at the park . I am totally excited to read those books, now. Let's see if I actually do this time. Have a great day.
Post a Comment