Yes, that is a staple in my thumb! I honestly can't tell you how it happened though, only that it hurt like crazy and I really felt stupid. Only people on TV do stuff like that. All I can say is that it was not my fault, it was my retarded stapler. It hurt and I was too chicken to pull it out myself, so I drove like this with it sticking out of my thumb to pick Colin up from preschool and then ran over to my wonderful neighbors house and had her husband pull it out with pliers. Oooch!!
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
5 days ago



4 comments:
Oh, the PAIN! I'm so sorry! I'm glad you finally got it out... You nut! Throw away your stapler or put it away up high where you can't reach it anymore.;)
I always wondered when the staplers of the world would get tired of being pounded on and start fighting back! I guess the Stapler Revolution has begun! :) Hope you'll be okay!
I'm cringing looking at that. OUCH. I would have hypervenilated and passed out if it would have been me! The other day I stepped on a goat head and thought I was going to die!! Ok, so I'm a little dramatic....
Ow! Dang! That looks painful!
Post a Comment