It's a hold your breath moment when your 2 year old brings you a nail polish bottle and says" I did it myself." I was totally expecting pink polish to be all over everything, but to my surprise, she actually did a pretty good job and was very careful not to get a drop of paint on anything except her cute little piggies.
Here she is showing me how to blow them dry.
So pretty!!!



10 comments:
She did a great job...
Love her! you're right...So pretty!
I would have been super nervous too, but looks like she did great! She is too stinkin' cute!!
Way to go Olivia!
What a doll! She has grown up so fast! Beautiful work, Olivia!
I can't wait to get to this stage! How fun! She is so adorable! Just like her mommy :)
Camping looks like it was fun! So fun to have such good friends/neighbors to do such fun things with!
Wow! That is definitely impressive that she didn't make a huge mess! Very good Olivia! Cute!
I love the color Livy! They look beautiful!
Oh soo cute!! Looks like she learned how to paint them just like her mom!!!! ha ha!
I can't believe her hair is getting so long. She paints her toe nails as good as her dad when he put vaseline on his lips at that age. Give her a kiss from us.
Grandma and Grandpa in Africa
Post a Comment