Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

The Easter Bunny always hides our baskets outside ( including me and Derrick), so we all have to find them in the morning. Olivia's was pretty easy to find this year and she was really excited about her Barbie Beach House. It's the only thing she's talked about for months, and a lollipop.
Sleepy faced Colin is holdong half of his Pooping chicken. He got one last year too and told me he really hoped he would get another one this year. It's pretty silly actually, you load jelly beans into it's neck and put the head back on, then turn the crank and it "poops" out the jelly beans as it walks. My boys think it's hillarious.
Mason's basket was a little harder to find, so he was cold and a little bit GRUMPY.
Colin found an egg! Along with our baskets the Easter Bunny also hides all of our eggs.
The boys got roller blades to share. Mason is already a pro.
Yay! Livy found an egg too.
Colin - giving the roller blades a try.

6 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Wow the easter bunny does well at your house! Can he come to ours next year??? Cute pics.

Nate and Sum said...

Livy looks so cute in her pjs, and I must say that from the look of the picture Colin made huge improvements when he was rollerblading at my house. :)

ROB AND HOLLY said...

So did Colin pull that one off, or did he fall? He's so funny!

Anonymous said...

The kids look cute in their robes! Miss the egg hunt and decorating eggs the old fashion way. :(

Kade and Kaylee said...

I want to come to your house on easter too!! I only got candy when I was growing up :) The kids are all looking so much older since I last saw them! And you look so cute pregnant!!

Elder Esplin said...

I love visiting all the blogs, but I just wrote on Summer's blog that it makes me sad to see everyone:( I miss all of you. I bet they have no idea they have an Aunt Jennie. So SAD! I can't believe how big everyone has gotten. I hope you are all doing great. Can't wait to see baby Jemma when she gets here. Give everyone hugs for me.