Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Derrick's New Truck

Posin
D has always wanted to have a nice truck that doesn't smell funny or have some big dent in it. So when this one became available for trade on his old truck, he couldn't pass it up at only $30 more a month. It's a Ford F150, 4 door. I really don't know much else about it other than the fact that it's huge (these pictures don't do it justice) and it has a great stereo. It's so fun to drive because it has a lot of power and it sits up so high. I'm not allowed, or rather not allowing myself to pull it in to our garage for fear of crashing it, so Derrick is in charge of that. Our boys really love it and want us to drive everywhere in it.

3 comments:

The Mursets said...

Did your wife just call you a poser?

Tyler

Anonymous said...

Nice truck, "D". I bet you really will enjoy it!...safer then the motorcycle... :D

Elder Esplin said...

I HATE YOU! One day I will be driving all alone(sad) in my dream truck bumpin' my radio! ONE DAY! SO JEALOUS!