Four our 10 year anniversary we went to Disneyland with the whole family.
Summer, Addie and Olivia
Its a small world after -all....
Disney Parades are my favorite!
Colin is so cool!
Jaxon, Mason, Olivia, Me, Kenadee and Colin
Only 2 people were allowed per car so Mason was going to stay back and wait for me to ride with him but a nice lady in line behind us offered to ride with him.
The kids testing their strength at the Sword in the Stone.
Kenadee, Holly, Olivia and Callie in the tea cup ride.
The Haunted Mansion was decorated for the Nightmare Before Christmas.
After Disneyland we headed home for Thanksgiving Dinner at our house since Derrick's parents are still on their mission. I baked my first turkey and it turned out great!



1 comment:
I loved seeing all the pictures. Disneyland looks like it was fun. Good job on your first turkey. :D I'll have to remember this next year when Thanksgiving rolls around.
Post a Comment