Saturday, January 31, 2009

Olivia's 2nd Birthday Party

Make a wish!
I made pink strawberry cupcakes with pink sprinkles and Grandma Nancy bought her a very pretty pink princess cake. Olivia loves pink!
Friends and cousins.
She got a lot of really nice gifts from everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Can you just hear her saying cheeeeeeeeese

7 comments:

Hippie said...

My little Angel she is so cute and getting so grown up.

Hippie said...

Who bought her the doll she is holding?

Elder Esplin said...

I love her hair it is so cute in pigtails! She's so big, I can't believe she's already 2! HAppy Birthday Olivia, we love you!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Thanks for the fun party, Olivia :) We'll see ya again Saturday for Kena's party.

Melanie and Curtis said...

What a cute girl. We're glad you had a fun party Olivia. Birthdays are the best!

Brooke said...

Thanks for the party! Kiley had fun! Happy Birthday Livvy!!

Jessi said...

She is so dang cute!! I love the cupcakes they look so yummy, and that cake is adorable. Hope you had a great birthday Olivia!