Saturday, January 3, 2009

Powder

Olivia got into the powder.
I didn't mean for her to start crying. I just startled her and scared her a little when I screamed upon discovering her mess. I was making dinner and she was in her room playing, so when I found this mess it caught me off guard, but it was actually pretty funny. The trail started in her room where powder covered her baby dolls, books, and chairs. Then it made it's way down the stairs and to the chair and herself.
So sad!

10 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

With a face that cute I couldnt be mad either!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Aw..how sad..but how cute! I love Olivia!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

So funny - but what a HUGE pain to clean up! Little innocent Olivia - what a stink!

Staci Davies said...

Wow, that's funny. She is an innocent little stinker. I loved watching her in nursery yesterday. She really is such a doll.

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh!! She cracks me up-I'm just glad Kiley wasn't over there helping her!!

Elder Esplin said...

Oh my gosh! That does not look fun to clean up. You know she knew exactly what she was doing! She is so funny!

Monica said...

That's so funny! Thanks for making my day yesterday! Sorry that I worried you, but it's was pretty funny!

Lacey Robinson said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting...I miss you guys!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

soooo Maddux did this exact same thing last night except it was with flour. lol it looked just like that though on the couch!!

Josie said...

Oh my! I would have been screaming! You are such a good mom to be so patient. What a mess, but for sure funny too!