Every other Wednesday I help at Mason's school, so I had to get ready and here's what happened.
Colin came in to get me and told me I needed to see Olivia's hair. He told me she wanted him to cut it.
That same morning I thought to myself how long and pretty her hair was finally getting.
My neighbor Brooke cuts hair and did what she could to even it all out, he had cut off quite a bit from the right side.
From this picture it looks pretty good. She has to have a clip in her bangs though at all times to keep them brushed to the side like this or else she looks like she's straight out of the sixties with very, very short, crooked, pixie bangs. This time we were in a rush to leave the house so again I grabbed my camera and nobody got into trouble. People keep telling me this has to happen at least once in every family. At least it didn't happen when she is five or older, it could have been a lot worse like a whole ponytail or something.



7 comments:
OMG! At least her haircut turned out looking cute! I already had that happen to me with Halle (when she was 4), but I am praying it doesn't happen again with Kennedi!! My sister cut off her ponytail when she was little and she looked like a little boy for awhile.
SAD! I would cry and cry if Annie cut her hair! Brooke did a great job with it though! It looks super cute on her! I'll miss her little piggy tails though!
Brandie(Johnson)here: I think that you got lucky. My daughter Brooklynn cut her hair about a month before kindergarten started. She looked like a boy. And to make things worse, her hair grows soooo slow that it is barely below her chin 8 months later. By the way, your son looks so much like you is it amazing.
Her little pig-tails were sooo cute...how sad! But her new haircut looks great! She's a doll no matter what. Just look at that smile :)
Good thing she is so darn cute..who needs hair?! It looks cute! I agree with this having to happen at least once in every family. It happened to our Emery..not so bad though..knock on wood!
I love how proud Colin looks! Brooke did a nice save and Olivia still looks really cute. Hopefully it only happens once.
Oh my! I saw her today at church and wondered why you cut it....hah! Makes sense now. She still looks so adorable. It's just hair anyway right, it will grow right back :)
Post a Comment