This girl gets into everything!! She is a huge reason that I rarely get ready and am always in pj's. I can't walk away for five minutes and this is what happens. Colin has a mild case of eczema and we use this special lotion for his sensitive little skin. It's super thick like Crisco and it took five hair washings to get all of the grease out.
It's so hard for me to get mad at her though when she does these things because she's so sweet. I just always go get my camera.



3 comments:
Sounds like my little girl. Kennedi is always finding something that she isn't suppose to get into. I'm glad I'm not the only one who stays in my PJ's for most of the day!! LOL
Oh dear. What a mess! It does look so funny though! You are a good mom to be so patient and not flip out.
Olivia..it would be so fun to be you! :)
Post a Comment