We are finally out of diapers, for a bit, Yeah!! Olivia kept taking off her diaper after only going once in it and a few times I found her sitting on the toilet, so I guess it was just time and sure enough she was ready. It only took two days, new princess Dora panties, and my little Livy is now a potty trained big girl!
A Summery White Dress
1 day ago



11 comments:
Great job Andrea! I hope it's that easy for Evey and I!
Oh good now she can have cute little panties.
Whoo Hoo!! congrats to ya both... i just wanna know why "out of diapers, for a bit"? Hummmm... Love ya!!
Olivia looks so cute on the toilet. :) Want to borrow Adalyn for a few days and work the same magic?
Ok I am officially jealous. Kennedi takes her diapers off all the time after only going pee in them once but then screams about having to sit on the toilet. Looks like we aren't quite there yet. Lucky you!
Ok what is your secret? I'm so jealous! Lucky you. Oh and BTW, what does "out of diapers for a bit" mean? Does it mean what I think it means?
OHH I am soo jealous!!!
I love how little she looks on that big toilet! She is such a cutie!
GO LIVY! We are so proud of you!
WOW!!! That is amazing! She seems so little for potty training! That is great! Yay for Mom! So, "for a bit" are you making an announcement of some sort?
Has it only been a year since I was there and she was just a baby girl. Now she is a big girl. Yeah for Livy. Kisses from Nanny
Post a Comment