Derrick and his brother in front of the Joseph and Hyrum Smith memorial on their way to Carthage Jail over looking Nauvoo city. They knew this would be the last time they would see their Nauvoo.
This Temple was one of my favorites on the inside, it was absolutely gorgeous. The boys did an early session and me and my sis- in- law went later. It was really a great experience.



3 comments:
Your trip looks so amazing! I got to do that trip once, it was wonderful. You look so pretty in that picture of just you and Nauvoo.
Brandie here,
My husband and I were there 6 summers ago. I agree that the Nauvoo temple is amazing. It is now one of my favorite. I would love to go back.
I want to go there someday. Your trip sounds amazing! And I agree...you do look so pretty in the picture of you.
Post a Comment