Monday, August 17, 2009

I looked out the window and what did i see...

A Beautiful Peacock!!!
There he was just standing on the wall in our backyard. This morning at the bus stop the kids noticed him in another yard. How fun that our neighborhood has it's own little peacock. Nobody knows where he came from though or who he might belong to. Does anyone know what a peacock eats??

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

How fun!! You should let your kids name him! :)

Josie said...

How funny! I bet it's the one that wonders around over by the cows down the road, we have spotted it over there from time to time. Probably just out on a little adventure. My kids would love seeing it that close!

Melanie and Curtis said...

How fun! That is a pretty cool thing to wake up to!

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

That is SOOOO funny!! I'm so jealous!

Drake Family said...

Ok that is too funny! Looks like he would make a nice addition to the rabit you already have! :)

Drake Family said...

Sorry...I do know how to spell rabbit! haha

Andrea said...

How fun!! My neighbor growing up had a peacock, and I loved going over to their house to watch it. Anyway, I haven't talked to you for so long!! It looks like you have had a fun and busy summer! Happy 30th Derrick (I'm just around the corner from 30 -scary!). Anyway, I'll call you soon and catch up!

Elder Esplin said...

How funny! I wonder if it eats bugs? You might want to keep him:)