So we were down loading pictures from the camera onto the computer and this is what we discovered.
My silly Coli. We laughed and laughed imagining him doing this and probably thinking he was being pretty sneaky.
I have a NO touching Mommy's camera rule that he is fully aware of, but these pics were just too funny that I just couldn't even get after him.
Our little goof ball!!!



8 comments:
He is too funny!! Our Luke has practiced his photography too - his were pictures of toys and the dog. :) 5 year olds are the best!
That is just TOO FUNNY!
Who is the lucky kindergarten teacher that gets him this year?
He's too funny. Probably thought he got away with murder when he didn't get caught!
OH MAN! I think he and Ty might be related. He is our little "PHOTOGRAPHER". Col, you are such a nut. We love you
This is hilarious. How cute are these pictures??? I'm still laughing!!
Oh my little Colin he is so much fun just love him.
What a cutie! Your kids are so grown up!
Post a Comment