I have wanted to redo this very blah room in my house for a long time but I could never get it just right, until now.
Before...

Boring beige wall, cream colored farm chairs, and non existing window treatments .
After...

I found these chairs on
Craigs List and painted them blue with a black glaze on top. Then I recovered the cushions, added a simple white curtain and painted a stencil on the wall behind the hutch.

These chairs were cream colored and the cushions were covered in a blue and white paisley fabric. I am so pleased with the way it all turned out. Much warmer and kid friendly.
8 comments:
I love those chairs, it looks really pretty. Good job baby girl.
Dang Andrea! You did a GREAT job!
That's what I want on my chairs if I keep the tile in the eating area! Looks so inviting! Nice job!
You're so talented at this sort of thing! I'm lucky I get to tap your brain so often.
Yes simply amazing you are. Um....maybe when you post Jemma's 3 month pic...you could x nay the binky. You can't see how cute her little mouth is!!!
very cute!! I've been wanting to do a stencil but I'm too chicken. And where do you find time with kids?? :)
It looks so good Andrea! I'm glad I got to take a peek in person. You have the knack...that's for sure! Wanna come finish my house?
WOWZERS! I'm diggin' that stencil. I like how it's not too stark..it's so pretty. I love the blue chairs too. Oh, by the way, your house is NOT BLAH by any means. GIRL... YOU CRAZY:)
Post a Comment