Thursday, March 3, 2011

Olivia turns 4!


Happy Birthday my sweet Livy girl!



For her 4th birthday, Olivia wanted to have a pajama party. We decorated the table to look like a bed and everyone wore their pj's


This cake was so fun to make and too cute. I had such a hard time cutting into it!


Friends: Maddie, Adee, Kenadee, Olivia, Callee, Annie and Kiley


They played the sleepy time song game and had so much fun.



Presents!!!


Olivia and her friend Annie

3 comments:

larryesplin said...

That is still the cutest cake I have ever seen!!!!...Nancy commenting...not Larry lol
Can't believe she is 4! So cute!

Hippie said...

I just love that cake.

Josie said...

Oh my Andrea, that cake is hilarious and so cute! Great job on the party, I thought it was such a cute idea and Madi had SO much fun! She LOVES her sleep mask and wore it to bed every night for the first week she had it.