
Before: Still on the horse. Duke(the horse) trotted/ran with Olivia for about 75 /80 ft. Then made a hard right (after being chased and yelled at to stop) Olivia was thrown off and basically landed on her left arm and face.
Coming out of surgery. She did so well. She broke her left elbow and needed three pins put in it. She had a slight concussion and many scrapes and bruises. Derrick wasn't sure if the horse had stepped on her or not so they took X-rays and Cat scan. No internal bleeding or broken jaw which was another possibility.
Such a brave baby girl!
After: Mostly healed up and adjusting to life in a fabulous purple cast.



6 comments:
SOOOOO SADDDD and how scary for you mom and dad!!! I'm sooo happy you put the healed pix on there so I know she's ok now!!! That was sooo SCARYYY!!! And she is soooo BRAVE!!
Andrea! Oh my gosh. I'm so glad she is okay. I think I would have had a heart attack! On the plus side, Gavin saw Olivia's after picture and said, "Mom, she's cute!"
My poor little princess and yes she is so brave.
Yikes! Scary! In all my time around those horses I have never seen something like that! I hope she gets better quick!
Oh Andrea- you're poor little mommy heart must have jumped right out of your chest!! So glad she is ok! She is just so cute!
oh my goodness! i almost starting crying when i saw those sad sad pictures :(
Post a Comment