I took these pictures of Olivia as her 2 year old picts. I thought they turned out so great, I just had to post them. I can hardly believe my little baby girl will be two in just two weeks. She is so beautiful!
A Summery White Dress
1 day ago



11 comments:
Yes, Olivia is beautiful! I love her happy little self.
How CUTE, kids are just great!
Those turned out so cute! I'm gonna have to have you take Kena's 3 year pictures.
Yes, she is a little doll! And, what great pictures! You are so talented. :)
Mimi thinks she is a little angel
I love how these turned out...she is such a darling little girl!
What a cutie! You did a great job- what a fun talent.
How cute. I love taking pictures of the kids. Travis was wondering if Derrick heard about the CPA test yet?
She IS beautiful! What adorable pictures! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
So darling!
You are very talented behind the camera... I have always known that. But you didn't have to work very hard to get these photos to turn out PERFECT. Oliva is beautiful! Good Job to both of you!
Post a Comment