Friday, July 10, 2009

Princess

A few days ago Olivia came to me really frustrated and crying. She was tying to take off her clothes and became all hysterical. When it finally dawned on me what was wrong all I could do was laugh. She had her big toe in the skirt part of this teeny little princess dress and was insisting that I help her put on the rest of it. She is totally obsessed with everything princess. Most days I can't get her dressed in anything but a skirt or a dress and it's always princess. Princess shoes, purse, hat. Princess, princess, princess. This time it just didn't fit.

6 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

That is too funny! Olivia is just precious and such a princess! How fun for you to have such a girly girl.

Kathryn said...

That is just way to cute and funny! I love her! Isn't it fun to have a totally girly girl?

Josie said...

Oh that is SO funny! Madi has that same toy and it is so tiny!! How silly.

Drake Family said...

Ha ha! That's great! Gotta love all the things kids try to do.

Melanie and Curtis said...

HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing!

Elder Esplin said...

What a cute dress! If only she could have figured out a way to get it to fit! She is too funny.