All four! When I see them like this it's kind of crazy to think they are ALL mine.
Baby girl, 2 weeks old here.
Daddy and Jemma taking a nap.
Mommy and Jemma, oooh I just love that sweet little face!
My two girls. Olivia and Jemma.
Olivia LOVES being a big sister. She just can't get enough of her baby Jemma and has even told me a few times that she is her mommy too.
So precious! Hairy back and all. I'm so in love with her.
Binki girl.



6 comments:
O she is so sweet Andrea! It is crazy you have FOUR kids! You will do so great though! What sweet, sweet pictures! Olivia is so darling with her!
I love these pics she has chubby cheeks just can't wait to hold her.
She is beautiful! You can tell from the pictures how much your kids love her.. especially Olivia, SO CUTE! Congrats to you guys!!
We LOVE the pictures!!! And we think where did all these 17 grandkids come from? Have fun with Grandma Tamye...jealous!!!
Congrats Andrea! She sure is beautiful! You are one lucky momma. Hope everything is going well for you guys.
I'm so glad you guys are settling in at home. She is a beautiful baby. It's so fun to have girls to dress up and add to their cuteness. You have been through a lot. Way to be so strong and optomistic! I'm glad she is healthy and well. Congratulations!
Post a Comment