Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party, 2008


Our family went into a Halloween store to buy Derrick a costume for the party. Colin got pretty scared so I took him and Olivia out to the car and left Derrick to find himself something. Well, of course he didn't pick out a nice Prince Charming to match me. Instead he buys Officer Bo Dangles from Reno 911, eew!! Then he won best costume, go figure.

Hippie  friends: Nate and Shawn

The devil and his black angel: Bubba and Tia

The gals.

The guys.

How many marshmallos can you put in your mouth? I beat that big guy at musical chairs and won $20. Sweet!!

2 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

How fun - and Derrick's costume is disgusting - He's always been a bit strange :-)

Bri said...

That is funny. I don't think Richard would ever wear somthing like that. Out in puplic anyways.