Me and about ten of my gal pals went to the midnight showing of Twilight. After dinner we got to the theater around 10:30pm. The line didn't look so bad, or so we thought. It really went all the way around that corner, but our seats weren't terrible because we were sort of in the middle of the line. Thank goodness for stadium seating! What I thought about the movie?? Well here is my review:
On a scale from 1 to 5 it gets a 3 and 1/2. A 5 being freakin awesome, 4- really liked it, 3- liked it, 2- it was okay, and 1- not so much. I would see this movie again, because I love the story and it was fun to see some of the things that I imagined in my head on the big screen. Thanks ladies I had so much fun!
So I am editing this post. I saw Twilight for the 2nd time on Thanksgiving and liked it even more. I bump it up one whole point to a 41/2. It's just so good! I still can't quite give it a 5 because I think there are some things that could have been a little better.



6 comments:
I'm so jealous, I don't think we will get it here for another month!!
How fun!! I can't believe you came home and had the energy to Post!! You must of drank A LOT of Coke!!
Yeah! I am going to see Twilight this afternoon and can't wait!! I was wondering what the line must have looked like last night...now I know and I am glad I wasn't there. I am sure I will be battling the lines today anyway though! Looks like you had a good time!
How fun - I am so jealous! But only a 3 1/2, huh? I was hoping for better.
I think our imagination always pictures things a lot better. The book is always better than the movie. You guys look like you had fun! I no fair!
Glad to hear your rating. I gotta get to see it! E-mail me: staci_davies126@yahoo.com (I'm "private"), and I'll add you.
ps.THANKS again for making the party so special today. The girls all just lit up when you showed your beautiful snowhite self :)
Post a Comment