Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat


So cute! A Ninja Turtle, a Knight, and Little Red Riddinghood.

My little Miss. Helping me pass out candy.


Happy Halloween!



8 comments:

Lainee said...

I just found your blog and it is very cute! I will add you to my list. It will be a fun way to keep in touch, since I never see you anymore! :)

Bri said...

You guys look so cute.

Delene said...

Hey Derrick!!
Very cute Family.
From your most favorite babysitter ever.

Kade and Kaylee said...

You make the best Snow White ever! I love everyones costumes! What is it with the Esplin boys loving to wear short shorts?? :)

Lyndsi said...

Hi Andrea! You're on my list, and I sent you an invite. :) Your family is darling. I am so happy to know you!

Meg said...

What a fun blog. It's so funny to see what people pick out for their Halloween costumes.Snow White fits you well. Derrick on the other hand....that's hillarious!

Kena said...

yea, I found you! What a darling family!
Kena

Drake Family said...

Way to get into the spirit of Halloween and dress up too. You look so cute as Snow White! I can't believe how big your kids are!!