I thought these pictures were so cute of Livvy and her very best little neighbor friend playing beauty shop. My neighbor does hair and it looks like her little girl will follow in her footsteps. Olivia hates when I try to fix her hair, so I was very suprised when we walked in on her sitting so patiently letting her friend brush her hair.
A Summery White Dress
23 hours ago



6 comments:
How cute! It's so funny how even when they are small they know exactly what to so.
Maybe you should just start having Livy's friend come over each morning to comb her hair - she's so cute :)
How cute is that. She is such a cute kid. Hey thanks for taking are pic the other day they are really cute. Oh and I had fun this weekend. It need to be more than once a year.
Hey, I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! little olivia is getting so big!!
Olivia and Kylie are such dolls. I love having them in nursery! Your Christmas trees look great too!
They are THE cutest little friends!! THis will be a classic pic when they are older!!
Post a Comment