Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day












The boys were way too excited to sleep on Christmas eve. Colin was in and out of our bed all night long and Mason woke up at 5 a.m. Way too early. Olivia and I woke up around 7 a.m. Santa brought all three kids new scooters. Olivia got a baby doll, baby stroller, crib and high chair. Colin got Transformers and Lincoln Logs. Mason got a Martian Maker kit and Pixos. Of course they all received a lot of other really fun presents too. Derrick gets a new pair of white tennies every year and I am so thankful to get new clothes. Christmas breakfast is at our house every year. This year we had a yummy breakfast casserole, orange rolls, mini muffins, and fruit. After breakfast we made the rounds to the great grandparents. Then to Derrick's parents house for dinner. I love this time of year so much. All of the anticipation and magic and then it's over so quickly. It always makes me a little sad.

4 comments:

Hippie said...

The look on the kids face with the WII I am glad they like it. I love the scooters Olivia's is very cute with the basket.

Delene said...

Thank you for posting these photo's, I can't get over how much the kids look like Derrick.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like a great Christmas. I love the scooters! I agree, it's over all too soon. Have a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Man, you are on top of the posting! Good for y!ou! I love all the pictures. And you look really good in this one!! Happy New Year to you!