This year we have two Christmas trees. The first one is in our living room. It's more formal, I guess only because there's no t.v. We really don't have anything too formal in our home with three kids and all.
The second tree is upstairs in our family room. It's definately more for the kids. They helped me make the paper chain and most of the orniments are theirs from over the years.



11 comments:
I've always wanted to do this! But I'm afraid Santa will want to bring twice as many gifts! Yikes. They are beautiful! Merry Christmas!
I didnt know you had a blog too!!! I am so excited to keep in contact this way too! Cute family and congrats on your 8 years of marriage!! So fun! Miss ya!!!
Love your trees. I would love to do two trees one for the kids and one for me. Had a blast last weekend.
Your trees are way cute. Thanks for sharing!
It's so good to here from you guys. We tried looking to see if you guys had a blog but couldn't find it. Your family is so cute and your boys are getting to big. We will keep in touch.talk to you later
How fun - I'm glad you got your new tree, even if you had to pull an all-nighter for it :) They both look so cute!
Your trees look great!
Hey. You know you're my favorite decorating friend right? Well I just bought some fabric for Annie's room and I want your opinion/suggestions to put it all together! After christmas will you help me?
Beautiful trees! Thanks for the beautiful picture also! I love it! Miss you!
We had a lot of fun seeing you guys tonight. I'm glad that you guys have a blog! It's been fun seeing all the fun things you guy do.
We always had two trees when I was growing up! It's fun to do that. See you guys next week! Yeah!
Love the trees. So cute! Send me your address so I can send a Christmas card your way. Hope you're doing good! drake2981@msn.com
Post a Comment