Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Colin's 5th Birthday

For Colin's 5th birthday party he wanted Transformers to be the theme. It was pretty easy since that's what Mason did last year so I already had most of the decorations. There were 16 kids at our house.They played games, ran an obsticle course and smashed apart a pinata. It was a little crazy but lots of fun!
Colin's taking a swing at the pinata. Everyone stand back!!!
Opening presents.
Cool! Transformers and so many other really fun toys. Thanks everyone!
Singing, Happy birthday to Colin.
Make a wish! Hope it comes true. We love you Colibear!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! Wish we could have been there. The pinata was a hit, I'm sure. We love you Colin (and Mason and Olivia)! Everyone deserves to have a fun birthday party with friends and cake and presents. It doesn't happen here in Zambia. We are soooo blessed!
Love, Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Larry in Africa

Angie Stewart Black said...

Wow....16 kids?? You are amazing. I don't think I could handle even half that many! What a patient mommy you must be. Looks like they had lots of fun. Aren't boys parties so easy? I think we did a Transformer one a couple years ago too. So fun. He is adorable.

Elder Esplin said...

Oh man! I am so behind on B-day cards. By the time I get them to you guys it will Christmas! What a cutie putttie! Happy Birthday Collie...we miss you!