Monday, November 30, 2009

Introducing...

Black-Jack and Oreo
The newest additions to our family. They are mini Rex bunnies from Lehi, UT. Sadly about a week ago our Tilly bunny ran away. The pet stores said that bunnies get lonely and she probably went looking for other rabbits. The kids were devastated. So while up North for our Thanksgiving holiday we found these little guys.

5 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

What cute names for bunnies. I can see where Oreo got his name LOL! How fun! What a good mommy for letting them have bunnies.

Kathryn said...

You're such a great mom let your kids have pets...I'm such a meanie. I like the names! How big will they get?

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Poor Tilly! I wonder where she ended up? But your new ones are cute!

Anonymous said...

I heard rabbit is good for Thanksgiving Dinners. :(
These look so darling.

Angie said...

I love your blog. Your kids are so dang cute. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
Maybe we'll see you guys in May when we come back to Utah to visit. (We live in CT now.)
-your cousin, Angie Bailey.