Monday, November 30, 2009

Disco Fever

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

8 comments:

Hippie said...

That card is awesome Kat and I were cracking up oh and Officer Roy was here watching also.

Sorry to hear about Tilly I like the new bunnies.

Melanie and Curtis said...

SO so cute Andrea. You sure have a darling family of Elves!

Josie said...

So great! I love it, these crack me up no matter how many times I've seen one! And your faces are just perfect, way cute!

Kathryn said...

I love these!!! So funny!

Brooke said...

I love the disco!! Great moves!

Anonymous said...

We laughed and laughed! Did the boys like the dancing?
Merry Christmas.
Love Grandpa Larry and Grandma Nancy

Kena said...

Good stuff!

Elder Esplin said...

I hope you see this...I know I'm a couple days late, but tell Olivia Happy Birthday for us! Livy we miss you and love you tons!