Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Dr. Suess, Thing 1 and Thing 2 from the Cat in the Hat.
Princess Olivia as Snow White.
Colin, the very serious White Ninja.
Mason ,the Wicked Jester.
So excited before trick-or-treating.
Our fun neighbors got out their Rhino and pulled about a dozen neighborhood kids around trick-or-treating on this makeshift hayride. My kids loved it!
The candy! After trick-or-treating we went to another neighborhood for a family Halloween party with yummy homemade donuts and cider. Halloween was so much fun this year, but a lot of work and it's kind of nice to have it over with!

13 comments:

Hippie said...

You and Derrick look great, that is a really awesome costume. Olivia is so darn cute, my grandsons look great. Love Mom

Nate and Sum said...

I LOVE your costumes. My mom and dad said you won the costume competition. I would have voted for you hands down! Tell Mason happy birthday. Hope to see you soon.

Angie Stewart Black said...

Geez craft person you! I LOVED your costumes! You did such a good job!! Looks like you made a haul with the candy! How fun!!

Kade and Kaylee said...

I love everyone's costumes!! You guys looked awesome!

Josie said...

Great Costumes! You did good coming up with the "Things". How fun! Olivia is a perfect little Snow White, just as cute as can be! Great pictures!

Lainee said...

You guys looked great! So fun!

Brooke said...

Yeah you got your pics!!! They are cute!

Anonymous said...

We laughed and laughed at the candy.
The hay ride looked like so much fun..forget trick or treating.
The costumes are cute. I didn't think you could outdo Reno police costume last year.
Olivia looks like she is in 7th heaven being Snow White. The ninja and jester look tough, too.
We miss you!
Mom and Dad in Africa

Kat Overton said...

Omg! Excellent outfits!!!

The King Family said...

Great job on those costumes, just look at you! I am impressed! I still need to get your email so I can invite you to my blog. Shelly

Elder Esplin said...

How fun! I always want to dress up and don't think about it until the boys say, "What are you going to be?" Maybe next year. You guys all look great. We miss you

Monica said...

Cute pictures!
Miss you!

Sarah Jimenez said...

You all looked so great! Olivia made the prettiest snow white. The rhino/hay ride was such a great idea!