
This is so funny! We weren't really prepared for this photo. We had some clothing difficulties and hair issues, Olivia is terrifed and Colin is smiling sort of crazy. Later on this Santa moment will definately be one of the most memorable and laughable.



9 comments:
I found the picture. For some reason when ever we get on your blog it doesn't show a lot of your pictures. That is too funny I love the Micheal Phelps costume also. We have a santa picture just like that.
That is a classic!! I love it.
I love this they look so cut, poor Olivia looks terrified.
That is hilarious...she's going to love that picture as she gets older!
I love this! You will cherish this over the years..how fun!
Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard!
That is so funny! Your picture you sent me is so cute of your family! Thanks for sending it. I miss you!
SOo funny!
I know you posted this forever ago, but I just saw it and I can't stop laughing! What a classic shot. I love it!
Post a Comment