Sunday, March 28, 2010

Almost forgot... Olivia's 3rd Birthday!

Make a wish!
Playing pin the lips on the heart.
Opening presents is so fun. Little girl parties are so different from little boy parties. They were all so shy and quiet. It was a nice change from crazy little monkeys running all over my house.
We love Barbie!
Olivia on her new Barbie, hot pink, sparkle bike with streamers AND a bell.

8 comments:

Lorin and Angie said...

Hooray for an update!!! I have been missin ya!! So glad all is well for you and your adorable "growing" family!! All my love!!

Kade and Kaylee said...

So cute!! I can't believe she is already 3!! I still love Barbie :) They are the best. Miss and love you guys!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Like I've said before....she is absolutely the 2nd cutest little girl I've ever seen.Hope she had a wonderful day. Looks like fun.

Josie said...

What a beautiful little sweetie pie she is! And such cute cupcakes, good job Mom!

Kathryn said...

She is SO darling. I seriously just love to watch her. It always makes me smile. Can't believe she's 3 already! ...love the princess bike too!

Anonymous said...

We love the cupcake picture!! Aren't little girls the best! Hugs and kisses, Livie! We love you.

Melanie and Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Olivia. She is so sweet and beautiful. I'm glad she had a fun day.

Elder Esplin said...

Oh LIVERS! You are growing up way too fast! You are such a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday...LOVE YOU!