Monday, March 8, 2010

Dance Class





This is Olivia's first time to dance class. She really seemed to enjoy it until about the last five minutes. Then all she wanted was chocolate from the machine outside and I couldn't get her to go back in. We will try again after Spring break and hopefully she will go because it is just so stinkin adorable to watch those cute little girls dance.

7 comments:

Lyndsi said...

She is TOO cute! Love it!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I didn't know you put her in dance. She is so cute! Where does she go? She's getting too big!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Darling little ballerina! Little girls dancing are so sweet!

Angie Stewart Black said...

I simply CAN'T wait for Bentley to do this. Simply CAN'T Wait.She is so dang cute Andrea. Ok, I guess Kasen can date her when they are older!!!

Monica said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! The blog is back up. She looks so cute. Is she short or the other girls older?

Elder Esplin said...

HOW SWEET! Livy you are growing up too fast. Miss you!