Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our News


Baby #4. Only 3 months along. I'm HUGE!!!

9 comments:

Heather B said...

Congrats Andrea! You look so cute.

Melanie and Curtis said...

Andrea, you are not huge. You have a very cute little belly! Congrats!

Angie Stewart Black said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant people I have ever seen! I sure love you and your fun personality and I am truly happy for you! Can't wait to meet her precious little girl! Oh yeah, we better start planning our big BD bash!!

Nate and Sum said...

I think you are super cute too! See you on Sunday. What do you want me to bring?

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

YAY! Congrats! Your kids are so cute, just keep it going! :)

Staci Davies said...

Oh you are just darling. I LOVE the bump. And so exciting it's a girl!

Kathryn said...

yeah, huge, but a cute huge!! You really do look great pregnant!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

YAY!! We are excited for you guys to be adding to your cute family!

danne said...

Whats huge are those boobies.