Sunday, March 28, 2010

Surprise!!

This is me completely shocked by a surprise party that my wonderful husband put together for my 30th birthday. This is my "what the..." face.
For about a week he said we had plans but he would NOT give me any details only that we had reservations. Well, the only place in town that takes reservations is the Painted Pony, so I thought I'd figured it out. He really did a great job because the one resturant is in the same parking lot as the actual pizza place we ended up at.
So many of our friends and family were there and of course everyone yelled "Surprise". It was so unexpected and fun! Only a litle embarrassing!
Me and my gorgeous friends Kathryn and Josie.
Two more of my beautiful friends Staci and Brooke.

I love this picture of me blowing out the candles. Everyone sang but it was the little kids who were really interested in the CAKE. I just LOVE their faces! Thank you to my amazing husband Derrick and to all of my friends and family who made my 30th birthday so special. I am truely very blessed!

9 comments:

Josie said...

So glad you loved your surprise Andrea! It was such a fun night, I am so glad I got to be there to celebrate with you! My kids loved it too, and since then Madi has been talking about you as "the birthday girl", she thought it was so great! Great job Derrick on pulling off such a great surprise!

Heather B said...

That is SO cool that he did that. Big crowd too, yay for a fun party!

Kathryn said...

I love that the suprise actually remained a suprise! We are SO good! ;) SO cute that Derrick did that for you and hope your birthday was a fabulous as you are!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Derrick said Mason kept the secret ALL day. Looks like everyone had fun! Wish we could have been there.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

It was a fun surprise!I'm glad we could be a part of it. Happy Birthday!

Drake Family said...

How fun! You still look great at 30!!...And cute as ever being pregnant. Congratulations on #4!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Andrea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so sorry that I am getting this to you so late. You are such a great girl and I hope you know I feel that. I don't like to miss birthdays so please forgive me for not acknowledging it. I just love the time we spend together through visiting teaching, girls night outs, and church. Thanks for being such an example to me. I look up to you a lot. What a sweet person you are. I'm so glad Derrick spoiled you with a fun surprise. Congrats on 30, it's the new 20. I really love being in my 30's. You look so cute too!

Kena said...

What a great husband to put that together! Wish I could of celebrated with you :( Glad you had a wonderful day!

Elder Esplin said...

OH MAN! I'm SOOOOOOO SAD we missed this! I would have loved to see your "WHAT THE?" face in person. I hope you had a happy day. We miss you guys!